Cary Carbonaro, MBA, CFP®VICE PRESIDENT
Cary Carbonaro is an award-winning*, internationally known Personal Finance Professional. She is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional with an MBA in Finance, in her second decade of experience in financial services. In 2014, she was named an Ambassador for the CFP® Board, one of only 50 in the United States. Cary is the recipient of the prestigious “2016 Investment News Women to Watch” award. She is a passionate female advocate and champion of financial literacy. She counsels her clients on how to live their One Best Financial Life®.
Cary is frequently sought out for her opinions and is a leading influencer in her profession. She was listed as #2 on financial Twitter, just behind Suze Orman, as one of the women you want to follow all year round. She is listed as one of “The Most Influential Women in Finance on Twitter." Cary has been a guest on “Fox & Friends," “The Today Show,” CNN, CNBC, CBS, Fox News, ABC and NPR and is a frequent guest on Fox 5, PBS Nightly Business and WPIX NY. She has been quoted in a variety of well-known publications, including, The Wall Street Journal, Newsday, New York Post, USA Today, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Teen Vogue, AARP, Time Magazine, Money Magazine, Bloomberg, Huffington Post, Bankrate, More Magazine, Business Insider, Reuters, Forbes, Kiplinger’s, U.S. News & World Report and Investor’s Business Daily. She has also served as the Orlando Sentinel’s “Money Matters Hotline” Expert. For a full of list of Cary’s media appearances, please visit: moneyqueenguide.com/press/.
Cary has spoken all over the world about financial literacy for women.
Her volunteer work includes:
- Vice President of the Long Island chapter of Ellevate (formerly 85 Broads), a women’s professional networking organization
- Founding President of the South Lake (Florida) Community Foundation, Women’s Giving Circle, which provides community, based philanthropic support
- The 2017 Go Red for Women Honoree for Long Island
- CFP® Ambassador
- CFP® mentor to multiple women
- Center for Financial Planning donor and Committee Member
*Awards are not indicative of investment performance.
Cary is available to meet at the following locations:
- Long Island, NY, Huntington
- New York City, Midtown
- Central Florida, Clermont
- Paramus, New Jersey