Erik Jensen, CFP®VICE PRESIDENT
Erik is the Managing Director of the United Capital Palm Desert office. Prior to joining United Capital, Erik was founder and President of Jensen Wealth Advisors and built a wealth management firm focused on trust and integrity with an emphasis in high-touch, meaningful relationships with our clients.
- Founded Jensen Wealth Advisors in 2000.
- Earned the CFP® certification, the leading mark of financial planning, in 1995.
- Exclusively serves successful families and businesses with comprehensive wealth management
- Obtained the designation, Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP) in 2017, as an educational commitment to provide highly effective charitable advice to our clients.
- Established a charitable fund to benefit local and national charities
- Graduated Salutatorian from Indio High School, 1985 - Captain and All-American in swimming and water polo
- Graduated Cum Laude (Government) from Claremont McKenna College in 1989 Captain of league champion swimming and water polo teams
- CA Insurance license # 0769750
Erik lives in Bermuda Dunes with his wife, Anna and two kids. He enjoys hiking, traveling, reading and loves his Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.